Friday, September 27, 2013

Confession {Of the White-Girl sort}

So my name is Britney. And I have a confession.

I love line dances.

Cupid shuffle, cha cha slide, etc. And now after today, the Wobble.
It's SO much fun. Have you ever done it? If you'd like to learn how and then give it a shot, click here. (Do it.)

Funny thing is, I am so "white."



I bake cookies and crochet. Not much else. One of my employees today even asked me, "Britney, have you always been 40 years old?"
And I really don't have a defense.
But I must say, God must have been having a humor-filled day when he gave the person the idea to invent this dance.
I could go on and on. I think everyone needs to find something ridiculous and just DO it sometimes. It relieves stress, it makes you laugh, and the best part- It will usually make others laugh too. I'm sure my cousin's downstairs neighbors probably didn't appreciate the 3 of us jumping around tonight though.

This post had nothing to do with grace, not much to do with anything relevant, really. Unless you count the grace I'm being given by my friends when they watch me try to dance.

Just wait 'til the wedding. (314 days)

-Britney

No comments:

Post a Comment